Contact Website owner
Castles and Historic Houses
Places to visit
Albion Motors Dog Cart Car 1900 Photograph
Dog Cart Vintage Car Picture
This picture of an Albion A2 (dogcart) vintage car was taken at the Gladstone Court museum in Biggar. The Albion motor car company was founded in 1899 by a local (to Biggar) engineer called Thomas Blackwood Murray along with his brother in law, Norman Fulton. The car, built around 1900, was returned to the museum and its hometown of Biggar in 1990 and was one of only 89 built before the factory moved to Finnieston, near Glasgow. This is one of the oldest British made cars in existence.
The images on this page are copyright free for personal use ONLY.
All other uses may be considered by the copyright holder.